Skip to content
eBook formatting for Kindle
Download your eBook PDF or EPUB file onto Kindle
Find your Amazon Kindle's unique email address
- Log into your Amazon account on your PC. Go to Manage my devices and scroll down until you find your Kindle.
- Your Kindle comes with its own email address (@kindle.com) so find yours.
- You will then need to email your PDF or EPUB file to this @kindle.com address.
Make sure that your regular email address is authorised to send files to your Kindle
- Go to 'Content & Devices' and find the preferences tab.
- Find the section that says Personal Document Settings.
- Under the Approved Personal Document E-mail List section, click on the link that says “Add a new approved e-mail address”.
- Input your email address here.
Email your PDF or EPUB file to your Kindle
- Create a new email addressed to your Kindle’s email.
- [For PDF files only] Make use that you input "Convert" as the subject line.
- Send the email.
- Your PDF or EPUB file will automatically be converted into Kindle Format.
- Once you send the email, you may get a verification email from Amazon.
- Simply open up that email and hit the verify button.
- Make sure that you give your Kindle time to update and download the file from its servers.
Finally, we hope you enjoy your eBook!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.